do you ever just
accidentally end up on tumblr
like you were doing homework or something else and suddenly it’s like bam welcome back mother fucker
all the time. it’s a conspiracy, i swear.
every time i go on my computer i automatically go on tumbr as a reflex
My study group took a break and now I’m here
me all day every day
EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT CAT
YOU ARE STILL GOOD
WHEN HUMANS THINK YOU ARE GOOD THEY DO THIS
AND I THINK YOU ARE GOOD
(PET PET PET)
come closer one second
okay close enough
i have a simple question: which of us is wearing a crown?
that would be me.
do you know what this crown means?
it means i look fucking cute
and you’re the human embodiment of a sore butt
now as your fucking queen, i royally declare
that i am beautiful and you are a listerine enema
cellphones have two brightness settings: “dim” and “the messiah is back”
Allow me to introduce you to the Red-eyed Crocodile Skink.
Since these guys were recently discovered (mid to late nineties), there isn’t a whole lot that is known about them, but I’ll share a few facts with you here.
- These guys can grow up to ten inches in length, though the average is more like seven.
- They’re pretty shy and choose to play dead as their defense mechanism.
- Other than geckos, these guys are one of the only lizards that vocalize. Their sound is described as a barking noise when they’re in distress
- Average lifespan is listed at around 6 years
resistance was futile
I present the most badass gifset on Tumblr.
Legitimately turned on by this
This is the best thing.
Oh my god
I don’t even know this fandom and this is cool.
Reason #999 why the cartoon will always be ONE MILLION PERCENT better than that travesty of a movie. They did so much research and put so much detail in you don’t even notice.
Bonus trivia: Toph got a unique martial arts style to match her distinct version of Earthbending (Southern Praying Mantis style, I think) which the creators found out later was (according to legend) invented by a blind woman. Totally a coincidence, but still so *** cool.
(If you don’t watch the show, Toph is both blind from birth and the best *** Earthbender in the world. Also, GO WATCH THE SHOW.)
THIS SHOW WAS AMAZING. I DID NOT WATCH IT FOR A LONG TIME BUT WHEN I DID I WAS COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY. ART. IT WAS ART.
I’m pretty sure at one point I just stopped taking HetaOni seriously.
Ice Cream Sandwich Milkshake
if you love food follow my blog!
Carmen Rupe: Why she kicks ass
- She was a LGBT community pioneer, a performer, and mayoral candidate, who also was a prominent member of Agender, the New Zealand transgender group.
- In 1957 she moved to Kings Cross and became the first Maori drag performer in Australia. She stripped, danced the hula, had two snakes, and joined the famous Les Girls revue.
- She ran for mayor of Wellington in 1977 under the banner ‘Get in Behind’ promising gay marriage and legalized brothels.
- In the 1950-60s, Carmen waited tables by day and worked the streets by night. In the pre-law reform days, police would pick trans sex workers off the streets, take them to the police station, hose them down and beat them. By the late ’90s, Carmen was the only surviving trans prostitute from that era.
- In 1968, she returned to New Zealand, and opened Carmen’s International Coffee Lounge, a sexually tolerant place where GLBT people would meet for tea, coffee and much more. Because homosexuality was illegal, Carmen’s coffee lounge had an elaborate system of doors and stairways to allow patrons to escape discreetly if a police raid occurred.
- “I had five bedrooms upstairs and turned it into a brothel. And so I always used to say to people, ‘tea and coffee downstairs but the sweets are upstairs’”.
- Forty years later, even when her ailing health became a problem, she lead the Decade of the Diva float at Sydney’s Mardi Gras on her mobility scooter.